sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2012

Jackeline – Inglês, 3º ano I e II



Aluna: Welliny Vitória - 3º ano II
Compositon: What will you do if you win the lottery?
Answer: If I win the lottery, I will travel all over the world, first I will know Italy, because there has the best museums and historical centers, I will eat in the best restaurants, and shop in the most exclusives stores. I will have a luxury life and provide a wonderful life to my family.

Aluna: Rebecca Lannay – 3º ano II
Composition:  What would you do if you found the true love?
Answer: If I found the true love, I would care, love, thinking all the day about him, smile always when he look at me, I would talk about our happiness and the way that he leave me breathless when he kiss me. That every second is important when I am with him, I would show how much he is a miracle for me and that I love every detail about him, the way he speak, dance, kiss, play, run, scream, smile, laugh but main the away that he love 
me.

Aluno: Antônio Jr.
Composition: What would you do if you found the true love?
Answer: If I found the true love, I would do anything to keep her by my side. She would be the most precious and important person in my whole life. Even if we went apart, our souls would be licked by the chains of destiny for all eternity.

Aluno: Marcos José Viana
Compositon: What will you do if you win the lottery?
Answer: If I win the lottery, I will buy a convertible, red, Camaro. I will help poor children in Africa and create a institution to help the needy people, those with physical illnesses.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário